9:00 - 17:30

Business hours Mon. - Fri.

Saturdays by appointment only

  • English
  • Español


High moral and ethics standards.

Form I-130 supporting documents to prove family relationship

[vc_row triangle_shape="no"][vc_column][vc_column_text] Form I-130 supporting documents to prove family relationship As a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident who has family members living outside the United States, you can file petitions to help them immigrate though form I-130. When doing this, perhaps one of the most important steps is to gather all the documents to prove the family relationship, so you should know which are the Form I-130 supporting documents you need.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row triangle_shape="no"][vc_column][vc_column_text] Which Form I-130 supporting documents are needed to prove your family relationship There are particular documents for each case. Let’s go over some common cases and which are the documents you will need for...

Continue reading

What Do You Need To Request Initial DACA



On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet the guidelines, mentioned in this article, may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. This deferred action states they are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action is a used of prosecutorial discretion to defer removal action against an individual for a certain period. Deferred action does not provide lawful status.


What is the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence?

The application I-751 is also known as the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence. Usually, this is the next step to follow once you have gained a conditional permanent resident. 

Whether you get married to a US citizen or legal permanent resident in the US, or were brought to the US as a fiancé(e) and then married a US citizen, the conditional permanent residency you’re provided is only valid for two years, and cannot be renewed.  

For that, you need to petition to have one’s imposed conditions be removed from a permanent resident status.

Returning Resident Visas for Lawful Residents

[vc_row triangle_shape="no"][vc_column][vc_column_text]If you are a permanent or conditional resident who has spent more than a year outside the United States, you will need a new immigrant visa to be able to return. United States law requires that permanent residents cannot stay outside the United States for more than one year. If they stay outside of the United States for more than a year, they will automatically lose their legal permanent resident status. To re-enter as residents, they must obtain a special immigrant visa called SB-1. If you were unable to return to the country in the time allowed by some type...

Continue reading